ABOUT THE CIL HACKATHON
Discover || Diagnose || Deliberate || Draw || Dive
A ten day guided journey from problem to solution, from the lens of an entrepreneur. In this brief but enriching experience, an aspiring entrepreneur identifies a problem statement, explores viable solutions & business models for the same. It is also a place to meet & network with like-minded people
About the CIL Sectors
Civic-Tech II Legal-Tech II Property-Rights Tech
Informing citizens & connecting them with each other and their government, for public good.
Legal rights that an entity has on a thing or creature, to use, earn income from, or transfer it.
Use of technology to provide legal services and support the legal industry.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Aspiring entrepreneurs with or without an idea in civic, legal or property-right tech, looking for an experience in the startup creation process & networking with like minded entrepreneurs.
- Apply as: A student/ Aspiring Entrepreneur/ Faculty Member/ Research Fellow/ Corporate Employee/ Intrapreneur/Social Scientist/ Innovator/ etc.
- Apply as: An individual / Group of 3-5/ Represent an institution (Team of 3-5, will be formed during the hackathon for the ones applying as individuals)
- Apply: With an idea or a problem statement/ Borrow an idea from our ‘Problem Bank’
- Apply: For one sector/ multiple sectors
- Diversity in the team is encouraged
- Open to Indian Nationals only